Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Golden Milk & the Secret of Life’s 24-Karat Elixir



The milk we knew.

Golden Milk is not the milk we knew in our childhood. Ever since we were born, we are used to know and picture milk in our minds as that pure immaculate white drink that nourishes us. The milk we knew was the one that comes from animals like cows, yak, and goats. As part of the nutrition food group standard or the basic food group introduced in 1974 by food boards as the ideal foods that are cheap yet highly nutritious , milk has since then become a vital and important source of vitamins and nutrients our body need.   This standard was however further enhanced to open other alternatives and food substitutes that are equally cheap and highly nutritious for everyone to be healthy and well.
While many indulge in drinking a cup of tea or coffee while relaxing before they go to bed and call it a day.  And drinking milk as we’ve grown and used to when we’re still young even before we discover caffeine indulgence later on in our lives. Now that we were all grown up and adults, milk indulgence are never too late especially if the milk we will drink will not only satisfy our indulgence but more about giving us great health benefits our body needs. And the one best milk sustenance around need not necessarily come from other animals. That there is that option about natural and organic milk indulgence that simply offers goodness and wellness our body needs.   It is called Golden Milk.

  

Golden Milk?

Yes, golden milk was that best milk drink that is all natural, organic and incomparable in terms of great health benefits than any other milk drink available. Golden milk comprises most of nature’s finest bounty.
Turmeric has a golden yellow color due to its prime active component called curcumin which when mixed with coconut, soy or almond milk resembles to appear golden or gold in color and is probably the reason why it got its name.  And since turmeric belongs to the root family of rhizomes which was extracted from the ground it has also been recognized as a golden nugget due to the many health benefits it brings.

The magic mix.

To make you experience the amazing effect of this life giving elixir, below is how easy it is to prepare a single serving dose of this magical mix drink.
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon organic coconut oil
¼ teaspoon turmeric paste (Turmeric Paste is the concentrated version of the ready to mix turmeric.  Prepared by combining and cooking in a pan 1 cup of water with ½ cup of organic turmeric powder, 1 & ½ teaspoons black pepper and 5 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil. Constantly stir the mixture for about 6 to 10 minutes until the paste consistency was met.  Cool and use for your golden drink indulgence.)
1 cup almond milk
Raw and unfiltered organic honey for taste
Directions:
Combine and mix all ingredients except honey over medium heat but do not allow the mixture to boil. Allow to cool.  Add honey once cool enough to drink.


Why Golden Milk is the Body’s Health Elixir

One factor on the amazing health benefits of golden milk include therapeutic wonders from its prime ingredient turmeric, which contains active polyphenol agent that lowers blood sugar levels. It can do amazing healing wonders on lung and liver diseases, neurological diseases, metabolic diseases, autoimmune disorders, inflammatory illnesses and cardiovascular diseases.  Turmeric is also a well-known proven antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer inhibitors. But not only that, just imagine these other known important health benefits of turmeric as published in the Natural Product Reports of 2011:

ü  Inhibit production of healthy cholesterol in the bodt.
ü  Help in increasing the production of platelets
ü  Prevents thrombosis as well as myocardial  infraction.
ü  Prevent symptoms and occurrence of multiple sclerosis
ü  Prevent progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
ü  Prevent HIV progression.
ü  Stop the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis from advancing.
ü  Help in prevention of symptoms related with Type 2 Diabetes.
ü  Prevent tumor progression
ü  Promote digestive health.
ü  Help in protection against cataracts.
ü  Improves wound healing.
ü  Improve bile secretion function.
ü  Guard and serve to protect against liver damages.
ü  Help protect the body from pulmonary toxicity and fibrosis.

Another highly important health component of Golden Milk is the natural goodness of coconut milk. We all know that the coconut tree is one of nature’s wonder plant. The nut juice and the extracted juice from its grated meat was a high grade source of the rarely found lauric acid among plants. Lauric acid (MCFA) was converted by the body into monolaurin, a type of monoglyceride that combats those lipid-coated viruses of the HIV, herpes, influenza, measles, gram-negative organisms and protozoa. It has been reported that MCFA- rich diets can reduce more fat tissues probably due to the high fat oxidation attribute of coconut milk.

The body’s secret to wellness.

If you have grown tired drinking the traditional milk drink and find coffee, tea and other beverages lacks the healthy boost your body need,  Golden Milk is the BEST healthy drink to quench not only your thirst but most significantly may have been that long lost health elixir to combat the body’s know ailments and diseases.  Why would you need to travel a couple of blocks away just to buy a tall glass of a commercial and adulterated drink when nature’s bounty can come so simple, non-dairy yet potent medicinal drink called Golden Milk which can easily be prepared right in the comfort of your home.


Advisory & Precaution:


The author and administrator of this website does not claim turmeric as a certified medical cure for any kind of ailments or diseases. The above article was based on published research and readings from both the medical and commercial sources. For added information on the findings by medical experts, please READ THIS science based material for guide and enlightenment.    


2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone I'm mike lanore from Georgia United States, I want to use this opportunity to thank this great doctor. Dr.banlogun HIV medicine is a good remedy for HIV
    I was a carrier of HIV and I saw a testimony on how Dr.banlogun cured HIV disease
    I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for
    solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now
    everything is fine, I'm cured by banlogun herbal medicine, I'm very thankful
    to Dr. Banlogun reach him
    drbanlogunsolutionhome33@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +233202107295 Or call him +2349078871272
    DOCTOR banlogun CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    *HERPES virus
    *kidney
    *ASTHMA
    *DIABETES
    *EPILEPSY
    *CANCER
    *INFERTILITY
    *STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    *ALS
    *HPV
    *HEPATITIS B
    He cure all diseases

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete